Here's what you can expect from me...
- a creative, all-over quilting design that compliments the quilt top
- It may have some detail quilting, but I am not promising more than a pantograph-style quilting. Some of the styles that I quilt proficiently include a peacock loop pattern, general meandering, loops & hearts, vining leaves with flowers & curling tendrils, swirling pattern, ripply water, and more, etc. My repetoire of quilting expands daily, so if you have an idea, just ask.
- a coordinating thread choice, with top and bottom threads being the same color
- I can supply batting if desired. I use Hobbs Heirloom 80cotton/20poly. My prices are: $5 for baby quilt (to 40"x40"), $7 for a lap quilt (to 60"x60"), $11 for a twin quilt (to 65"x85"), $14 for a queen quilt (to 90"x95"), and $20 for a king (to 108"x108").
- I am finishing quilts daily, but my website http://www.mainelyquiltsoflove.com/ has detailed pictures of some of my quilts completed to date. By week's end, I should have three more shown there.
- My quilting is neat and expressive. I assure your finished quilt will reflect my personal sense of carefulness. You will not be disappointed.
I can quilt 4-5 per week. I will take these on a first come-first served basis. If you are interested, please email me as soon as possible to reserve your spot, and I will send you the mailing information you will need. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org Also let me know if this must be sent back to you by December 1 because it is a present for someone.
Here's my asking prices for quilting for my business launching special for the next 2 months...
- baby quilt (to 40"x40") $15
- lap quilt (to 60"x60") $20
- twin quilt (to 65"x85") $28
- full/queen (to 90"x95") $35
- king (to 108"x108") $48
These prices include the quilting only. Batting is additional unless you provide it. I ask $4 per quilt for thread & needle (I change for every quilt), which is very reasonable. Similarly, the quilt will be returned to you at your shipping cost. I will use the USPS. I will take a personal check, cashier's check or Paypal. Please note that I will charge an additional 3.5% if you choose Paypal to cover their fees.
If you send more than one quilt, I will take 10% off of the lower cost quilt. I'm asking that anybody that reads this kindly post something about it on their blog. Word of mouth is so paramount to getting a business off the ground.
Regarding the backing & batting (if you decide to send it)...They must be 5-6" larger than the top (which also shall be square). In other words, if your top is 60"x60", the backing and batting must be about 66"x66". I will return this excess to you if you want. I often use this for bindings on my quilts.
Have a great week, happy quilting & I hope to hear from some of you soon!
Please feel free to copy the button on my sidebar and add it to your blogs. Please link to this post directly.