Sunday, December 27, 2009

Have Any 2009 quilts in need of Quilting?

If so, please take advantage of my 2009 year end sale on longarm quilting. If you mail me a quilt and have it postmarked before January 1, 2010, it may be quilted (all-over/panto style) for.........

(drum roll....)

$0.0075 per square inch, plus $5 for thread. Additionally, I can supply you a Hobbs Heirloom batting at $0.0017 per square inch. This is an awesome deal, and will be nonexistent come 2010. Shipping is at your cost, but for a twin quilt is rarely over $13. Payment can be made by check, money order or Paypal.

Email me if you are interested
msolomo1@maine.rr.com

Some of my quilting may be seen here on this blog, and on my Mainely Quilts of Love website.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

I really wish i had something ready to send to you...your work is beautiful!! Maybe next time around :(