Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Things to Sell

1. Benartex Nancy Halverson Winsome, style 1252, washed and pressed. This is very nice weight quilting fabric, 45" wide, 7-3/4 yards. It is a small check of sage green on white/gray background. It is one continuous piece. $40 + shipping.
2. 4 yards of 108" fabric from http://www.sewbatik.com/. It is this fabric, same colors.
Has a double border. This is a lovely piece of batik backing that is specifically designed for a backing. The lighter colors in this coordinate perfectly with the check listed above. The center portion of the width is just the blue/aqua hand-dye without any imprinting. Lists for $9.95 per half yard. I will sell the entire piece for $55 + shipping. SOLD
Shipping (delivery confirmation and insurance extra) is $10.95 for each, or $14.95 for both.

2 comments:

dq said...

I want the Batik. I'll email you.

dq said...

I want the Batik. I'll email you.