Monday, February 24, 2014

QOV Block-a thon

With barely 6 weeks until MQX, time is of the essence to get my QOV block donations completed.  I have a hefty pile here of both colorways, but also have about 30-40 more cut out that I really should get stitched. Last weekend, my mom and I stitched quite a few.  I am not sure I will meet last year's number of 208 donated, but it is possible if I have a few helpers (hint, hint!!).  It is for a great cause, and the two blocks I have chosen to make really do stitch up quickly.  I make 6-8 per hour.  As always, if you are interested, just contact me.

I happily have all 3 kids back to school today.  Vacations this winter seem to drag on and on.  The last two had extra days on each end because of snow.  I managed to get a lovely tablecloth quilted today, which I hope to show tomorrow or Wednesday.

Until then, sew on!

2 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I'm on vacation in CA this week, but if you can wait until sometime next week I can sew some up for you.

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

Oh - bring some of the cut fabric to the Cobblestone meeting tonight and I can stitch them!