Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Book News

I had a conversation with none other than Meredith Schroeder of AQS yesterday.  I have wonderful news that AQS is indeed publishing by book, due out in October of this year.  I should have a preview soon.  As long as it is selling well, it will be possible to get reprints of it.  At this point, my concerns are alleviated.  It is still disheartening that AQS is no longer taking new book contracts. Their books were always (IMHO) superior in quality to others.  Quilt times are changing... Amazon has this book already listed for presale, as does the AQS website.  Sadly, all 2017 books were terminated.

5 comments:

Leeanne said...

Exciting and congratulations!

kupton52 said...

Congratulations! This is indeed wonderful news...especially after hearing they wouldn't be publishing the book. I hope sales so through the roof....I'll do my part...lol. Have a great (hopefully cool...it's unbearably hot here) day!

Miss Lori said...

I ordered my book on Presale thru amazon,,, I love your work and am looking forward to receiving it!

RachelA said...

Great news, I have just placed my advance order with Amazon UK. I just love your work, it's so inspiring, your use of colour and design, and of course the quilting....just out of this world!!

Pam said...

I entered my pre order from amazon! Can't wait!