Two days later and a few pills down the numbness and swelling and pain and complete uselessness of all my limbs is passing. Yesterday I got to actually sew and cut (yes this does sadly mean I am back to cutting things in the kitchen as well!). I finished up a couple of scrap flimsies which I hope to quilt this week, as well as the fishy quilt for Project Linus (which I quilted this morning). I have a beach day in my sights today so no grandiose sewing plans before tomorrow.
Later this week, I promise...some quilt pics.
This week's agenda includes:
- quilting 2 scrap quilts
- binding all 3 quilts that are in the works
- working on finishing up three little pretty dresses
- starting a couple bags as gifts
- cleaning my dreadedly filth sewing space - the scraps have exploded
- mail off row robin (& show pics)
- contemplate center of Tree of Life quilt which seems to have fallen off the earth after finishing the 1st border
- Get my son's Bento Box quilt from quilter tomorrow (it now needs to be bound)
- and most importantly...enjoy some well needed R&R while oldest is at day camp all week, and middle wildman is going to my mom's for 2-3 days. Yee-haw!