Monday, June 26, 2017

Narrow Border - Big Design Release!

I am delighted to finally offer my newest book.  Despite the unusual level of crazy in my life the last couple of months, I am overjoyed to have it finished and finally at the printer .  Narrow Border - Big Design presents over 100 border ideas specifically targeted for those smaller borders under ~3-4" in width. The book features freehand as well as template-based designs, feathered patterns, and my Mix-n-Match shape gallery containing dozens of cookie-cutter quilting designs that can be interchanged to create a multitude of different designs. The color book has 84 pages, and will sell for $25.  Order books here.

This is a presale, and all orders containing this book will ship on about July 7th.

Buy More Savings...ALL multiple book orders that contain this book will receive an additional savings, processed individually at the time of shipping.  Two books = 3% savings, Three books = 5% savings, 4 books = 7%.  This sale is good until midnight EST July 5th.

4 comments:

Michiko said...

Congratulations on your new book! Would it be possible to order now and pick it up at Quilt Odyssey in Hershey PA?

sdrussell said...

I my copy of your latest book arrived yesterday. I was completely surprised as I did not think it would arrive until next week. I just love this book. Another go to book for me, as all of your books have turned into. So many designed and ideas, I know what I will be doing this weekend, reading and trying. I have learned to much from your blog and the directions you give and now to have the books in hand is just wonderful. I have your books piled up next to my chair and have really enjoyed reading them each night. Thank you and please continue to produce books and teaching us.

Chantal Thibodeau said...

I really enjoyed your "Design inspirations" that took forever to be available in Canada. I really like where you explain the reasons why you chose a design, and how you would have done things differently now.

kupton52 said...

I don't think I could add anything more to what Diane already said. My copy of the book arrived and it is just as inspiring and beautiful as your other books---I am proud to say I own the "collected works of Margaret Solomon Gunn". They, too, are right beside my longarm....I can't thank you enough for sharing what you've learned through your own hard work and diligence. You've made it much easier for all of us to reproduce your gorgeous designs. I follow several "celebrity" longarmers (yes, you are a celebrity)...but none have inspired, challenged or helped me more than you. I will be forever grateful.