I have not posted anything about my Booty-2 quilt, which is not due until September 1. I have been appliqueing in in between my other machine sewn projects (which I am vowing to have all pieced before we leave on vacation in 3 weeks). Here's a little look-see (look thru the basting) ...
As for what I did the rest of the week... Well, despite offloading my boys to my moms for 2 days, the list of accomplishments is short. Having our power out for 7 hours yesterday certainly did not help either!
- added borders to the Big Bear Little Bear quilt top. It's ready to sandwich and quilt
- still sewing on the top of the Simplicity (queen sized bed) quilt - aim to finish top part this weekend, and begin cutting material for the borders this week
- hand quilting on the Booty-2 quilt. Has a bit to go still.
- Closed signups on the Spring Fling Round Robin-2, and have begun to send out partner emails. This stage of swaps sucks deeply into my dwindling sewing time!
- Sewed two of my birthday block swap blocks that are due in August/September. And am trying to sketch out Julie's fabulous house block (or will it be fabulous!!??) Will show soon-
Pink Floral Computer Custom Quilting
21 hours ago