We are getting ready for a downstairs addition/renovation. Lots of things must go.
1. Five Book Set of Rodale's Successful Quilting Library
It includes the following: Creative Guide to Color & Fabric, Perfect Piecing, Applique Made Easy, Flawless Hand Quilting, and Sensational Sets & Borders. This is a wonderful set of hardbound books. Each book has about 130 pages, publication year is approx 2000. $35 plus $10 shipping
2.The Perfect Patchwork Primer, by Beth Gutcheon, 265 pages, paperback, $3 plus $3 shipping
3. Our Best Seasonal Quilts, from Fons & Porter's magazine, paperback, 144 pages, $5 plus $3 shipping.
4. Rodale's The Quilters Ultimate Visual Guide, hardback, 285 pages, list price $29.95. I will sell for $18 plus $4.95 shipping.
5. The Joy of Quilting by Joan Hanson & Mary Hickey, paperback, 270 pages, list price $24.95. This is a great comprehensive book with sizes for many different quilts. Excellent for beginner or intermediate quilter. I will sell for $16 plus $4 shipping.
6. Leisure Arts Relax and Quilt, paperback, 144 pages, patterns for nearly 20 wonderful quilts. $8 plus $3 shipping.
7. Scraps of Time by Ann Frischkorn and Amy Sandrin, paperback, 77 pages, $5 plus 3 shipping
8. Twosey-Foursey Quilts by Cathy Wierzbicki, paperback, 96 pages, several quilt designs using 2" and 4" units. List price $26.95, 2006 publication. $8 plus $3 shipping.
Email me at email@example.com if interested
(The Return of) Free Motion Friday – Peggy’s Quilt
21 hours ago