Thursday, March 24, 2011

Top For Sale

SOLD

Last year sometime I started on a commisison quilt with these fabrics, at a customer's request. The client stopped her payments, and I am now stuck with a 60"x80" top that I don't really wish to finish. It is all top quality fabrics that I have ordered from good online quilt shops. Materials are from the Treetop Fancy and Annabella lines, with some Fairy Frosts thrown in too. It would finish off into a lovely quilt.

And there is more...If you are interested, I have many of these fabrics that I could also sell off to you at between $4-5 per yard. This would facilitate finishing the quilt if interested. Note: I have a large backing piece assembled too that coordinates. If you want the quilt larger, more could be added to the backing.

email me for add'l fabric amounts. This top $50 plus shipping

1 comment:

Yvette said...

OMG! I would be furious at this client!! You have to start charging up front from now on. UGH!