Friday, May 06, 2011

Penny Longarm Quilting Sale

Penny per square inch Stipple-Only Sale!

I am offering a happy May Sale on those quilts you'd like done with a stippled pattern (sorry...I will quilt all other patterns, but the sale is only on E2E stippling).

This is a great deal! Get those quilt tops finished and out of the boxes! Stippling is a fantastic pattern for the busier and scrappier quilts and for your utility or child quilts that are subject to repeated use and washings.

If you are interested, email me at msolomo1@maine.rr.com or post a comment with a way for me to get in touch with you. I have batting to supply so that does not need to be sent. My website is here.

I will post if I close this sale, but at this point I expect it to be open through the month of May.

Please feel free to post about this on your blog :-)

As always, the quilt tops should be as square and flat as you can piece, with a backing that is a minimum of 3" larger than the top on all 4 sides.

No comments: