Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Have Met Quilting Quota for Holiday Priced Long-Arm Quilting!

I know there are likely to be more of you interested in my business-launching initially-very-low priced longarm quilting, but I have nearly 20 quilts on the docket right now. I am awaiting hearing back from Beth. Otherwise, if I have emailed you back, I will do your's. All of the rest of you will just have to stay tuned. If people happen not to send their quilt tops as they have committed to, then I may open up this offer again. I will be taking customer quilts in January, and although the prices will not be this low, they will still be good compared to the going rates. I like the idea that the "average" quilter can still afford nice quilting.

Thank to all of you that are making the opening of my business a success!

3 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Wow that went quick! I had just read the other post this morning (been away for a while) and thought that this would be the ideal time to make a large quilt. Alas, I don't have any tops made so I couldn't sign up for your opening service. Good luck with the new business!

Emma said...

Well done, Margaret. You must be tickled pink!

Fran and Nicola said...

Congrats, Margaret. We help quilters start businesses and you have done a remarkable job.